1. Good luck in all your exams! This is the club training schedule from today. Again, exams are the priority, but Leander club practices are available if you are able. Leander is on for the following days and times:
THURSDAY JANUARY 25 AT 4:15
MONDAY JANUARY 29 AT 4:15
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 31 AT 4:15
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 1 AT 9AM
On days we are NOT at Leander, please go for a 40′ run or similar cross training instead.
2. So far, we have 11 entries for CIRC, so please get those in as soon as possible. The deadline is Sunday night, but I would prefer knowing who is in long before that. We would like to see as many of you compete as possible, but for those who did not do Leander Indoor, this one and the next one need should be priorities.
3. I’m assuming that everybody is all good for racing unisuits and that there won’t be a last minute panic before our first on-water regatta!
4. Looking ahead, our swim tests will be occurring sometime in mid to late March. If anyone cannot swim, please get a hold of me IMMEDIATELY!
5. The next Fortino’s fundraiser will be taking place on the Saturday of the Family Day weekend. (Saturday, February 17th). I’ve started working on the schedule for that—if you are NOT available that day, please let me know.
6. Some of you don’t have notifications set for blog posts on your phones. Please make sure you get your phones set up for this. There are “Urgent” messages that sometimes need to get out and, often things can change within 24-hours. If we cancel something, we want you to know about it!