There will be a split practice on Friday morning. Novices PLUS Zaiga, Ethan and Maddy B will be at the school at 6:30am. The following crews will be at Leander for a LEANDER CLUB PRACTICE at 5:10am. Currently, the forecast is for light winds, but wind chill very close to the club safety threshold of minus-5 wind chill. If it’s that or “warmer”, we will go out. Any colder and we will land train–simple as that. We will not negotiate on the threshold, even if it’s a difference of only one degree. Dress in layers and multiple pairs of socks. If we go out, moving is the key to staying warm, so anticipate rowing all crew at a time with very little sitting still.
ASTRA OR BAILEY–YOUR CHOICE