The following notice was sent to Leander members from the safety officer:
The docks have sustained more damage in this storm. There will be no on water rowing until further notice.
***NO ONE is permitted on the wooden or plastic docks at this time***
Our facilities team will work with the City once it is safe to go out there.
***DO NOT go on the wooden docks even if the weather has settled*** leave this to our facilities team
We will plan on practicing at the school at 6:30am daily until further notice. On the bright side, the weather this week was likely to hold us off the water anyway. I’ve posted a picture of where the docks currently reside and also if the damage sustained by the wooden docks. Mother Nature is a powerful thing!