Here’s some information on Sunday. If I’m not there, Maura, Maddy B, Sequoia and Ethan will be in charge, along with St. Mary’s coaches.
Meet at 9:45 at the club, then launch.
There will be five skills.
1. Backing into starting gates.
2. Racing start (half, half, three quarters, full, 5 no layback, 5 with layback, 10 to hold. Some of you have done these, some have not. Do your best!
3. Full stop and 360 degree turn.
4. 90 degree turn (not sure if this is while rowing or not)
5. Buoy slalom (lots of turns whilst rowing).