Well done loading today, everybody! You paid attention to detail and it was a job well done. I would like everybody to be there for 7am tomorrow to unload the trailer and rig the boats. Our first race is at 9am.
Some things to remember:
1. Please make sure you have your red shirts and passports!
2. The coaches/coxwains meeting is at 7:30am for the following people: If you are coxing a race or if you are bowing a double or a quad, you must be there for this meeting.
3. Please make sure your red shirts and passports are packed.
4. Coxwains do not weigh in for this regatta. Lightweights DO weigh in for this regatta. The lightweight 4+ will weigh in with me AFTER the coaches/coxwains meeting. I will meet you in front of the weigh in room at approximately 7:50.
5. Please make sure you have your red racing shirt and passports packed!!
6. Do not be fooled by the forecast. There is still loads of ice on Lake Erie, and as you know, when warm air passes over cold surfaces, the air can cool. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it might be a bit chilly tomorrow. Make sure you bring clothes for the occasion!!
7. And have I mentioned this yet? MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PASSPORTS AND RED SHIRTS!!!!!!
Race hard tomorrow and have fun!