Please bring it. If you don’t have it or can’t find it, bring some form of government ID (passport, drivers licence), as well as something from the school (report card?). Then on Tuesday morning, make a beeline to the office to get a replacement.
Coaches will be on the bikes for a lot of the day. Please check with your assigned coach–they may want to change the meeting time, based on races they might want to see. For me, my meeting times on here are accurate. If you aren’t there, I’ll be on my way back to the course.
NOTE: Be prepared to carry your oars to the dock and launch yourselves. There are oar trees near the dock….please make use of them. If parents can help launch their kids’ crews, that would be helpful…..that means walking with their boat to the dock and helping them carry oars.
Saturday is a busy day, but Sunday will be REALLY wacky!
1. REMEMBER YOUR STUDENT ID!!
2. If you are weighing in, you need to be there at 6:30. If you are not weighing in, you need to be there two hours before race time.
3. The following people are weighing in Saturday:
4. The following people need to weigh in Sunday at 6:30:
Katie Mac (+cox)
Daysheet will follow shortly. FYI, due to an injury, plus a bit of an unexpected shock when I saw the draw, there are some necessary crew changes for Sunday due to races being too close together. I need to confirm with Mike first, before publishing.
1. Be aware that there is NO SHUTTLE this year running from the launch area to the finish line.
2. Know when you are weighing in. If you don’t know, read the blog or ask.
3. The day sheet will be out by early evening (I hope). Your meeting time will be about 1:15 before your race time. You will be expected to KNOW WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AND AT WHAT TIME. DO NOT BE LATE AND DO NOT MAKE US SEARCH.