Well there is not much to update. However it is becoming apparent to me that we are not likely to see a 2021 indoor or outdoor season. The logistics are just not working in our favour.
The school is still inaccessible to us and that certainly limits our training possibilities. Train as best as you can.
I do hold out hope for an outdoor season but I don’t see how that would be structured. If and when Leander opens up and assessment can be made.
Keep the faith, work hard, and hope for the best.